Lenovo A6000 mobile users are waiting for lollipop update from months and now the wait is over yes! Lenovo released its lollipop update for Lenovo a6000/plus users and the same is available only on Lenovo service centre. Users have to wait for few more days for OTA but if you can’t wait then this article or guide is for you for updating your Lenovo a6000/plus mobile with lollipop 5.0.2.
- 60%+ charged mobile
- zip (lollipop update) file link given below
Step by step guide on how to update Lenovo a6000/plus mobile to latest lollipop 5.0.2:
- Download the lollipop update file from here
- Keep this file in internal memory of your mobile.
Note:If you are rooted user then first unroot your mobile from supersu app and then proceed further.
- Open System Update app from app drawer.
- Now select toolkit option from menu.
- Click on 1st option “Install the specified Update Pack”.
- Now select lollipop update file from internal storage.
- Now wait for update process and you are done.
Now your Lenovo A6000 mobile is running on lollipop 5.0.2 android version and you got successful android update.Screenshots given below 😉
You may also like: