Hey Fellas! Today I am going to tell you about how to use dual WhatsApp Account in one Android device. Most of the times people uses the dual sim card on their Android device. If you want to open the second account on WhatsApp then you can simply do it by following the below steps easily without any issues. You can use dual WhatsApp on your Android device by using one application named as GBWhatsApp in which there are many settings which we will be discussing today in this article.
WhatsApp is the Android application which was launched in 2007. Later on, the WhatsApp came up with the new and exciting features. If nowadays if you own any android device then WhatsApp is the only application which will be having in your Android device. If WhatsApp has got such a good response then this is just because of its cross platform. Cross platform means if you are running any software in Android, then the same software can be run in the other operating system such as iPhone, Windows, Symbian, Java, Tizen and other operating systems. Some months back the WhatsApp company was sold to facebook at 21 million dollars. After that, the application updates are carried by Facebook.
Also Checkout – Top 10 Best Android Lockscreen for Android
GBWhatsApp is having the sleek design and the best performance which is the best thing which you can try. GBWhatsApp looks same like WhatsApp but it is having the feature of changing the theme and the inbuilt lock functionality in which you don’t need any software. This is again the best feature in which you don’t need any external application in your Android device. This application is having the different package name.
If I say about different package name then it is something when you create any android application. Then you need to create a package and that package contains all the files. Same here Omar the name of the application created a different package named and then he transferred the files of WhatsApp in the new package name. Then he added some extra feature in the application. Like themes and mods in the application.
Install Dual WhatsApp in Android device.
If I say dual WhatsApp then one original WhatsApp Account. Then the other WhatsApp Account will be GBWhatsApp. Most of the times there are many applications available in Google which works. The only bad thing about the application is that you need to install the application by searching the perfect site where the application is been built. It means no update support. This application is having the feature of update it means you can simply update the GBWhatsApp easily via application and the link will be given whenever the new update will arrive.
Somedays back many of the third party application were banned just because of using WhatsApp plus in Android device. Because of this, many people’s are afraid of installing any third-party application on their Android device. But WhatsApp plus is fine and it is working absolutely fine. Personally, I am using GBWhatsApp from around 6 months and it is working absolutely fine. You can also give a try to this application.
GBWhatsApp comes up with the privacy modes in which you can hide the online status and you can even hide the second ticks of the application. Your friend will see the old last seen from the application which is again a good feature. All these features are just for fun. If you want to hide typing status, second ticks, blue ticks, and much more with GBWhatsApp you can easily do so.
Themes make the GBWhatsApp unique just because you can change the complete look of the GBWhatsApp easily with the help of this application. After creating the themes you can share GBWhatsApp themes with your friends or else you can share the themes to the developers easily. You will be able to send the mail about your WhatsApp theme and you WhatsApp theme will be launched on their servers and after downloading the theme you will be able to open the application and you will check out the totally different look of the application.
GBWhatsApp is working on every Android device. It is not available for any other operating system such as iPhone or any other operating system. The developer has given the support for Android if in future it will be available we will be updating this article.
You may also like – Top 10 Most Beautiful Android Launchers 2016
- Hide online status, second ticks, blue ticks, typing status
- Change the themes and download the themes of your choice
- You can customize the chat styles
- Different logo available which you can change whenever you want.
- You can stay online easily with the help of GBWhatsApp
- Copy the chats without the date and times and the username and your friend’s name
- Inbuilt lock features which will lock the application in which you don’t need an external application
- Send any files of your choice via GBWhatsApp such as .txt,PDF, .doc, .xls and many more.
- Updated on the base version of WhatsApp 2.16.13
- Customise the notification icon so that you can check which WhatsApp application has got the message.
- You will also get the OTP code. You don’t need any application to uninstall and install it again
- No ban issues in the application and completely safe.
- You can check the log of the WhatsApp it will show who was online at what time and when the person went offline
- If you are having Android device which is above 5.0 then there is a head up notification in the application you can simply turn off with the help of GBWhatsApp
- You can so switch off the voice calls. You won’t get any voice calls in the application.
- Take a complete backup of GBWhatsApp. You don’t need to do registration process again and again.
- Share the images and video above 16MB with the help of GBWhatsApp
- Now, send images without loosing the quality of the images
- You can keep status above 250 character instead of 155 characters. This option is available server site it means your friend will also be able to see 250+ characters
- Get a notification toast about who is online at what time. Toast makes easy if you don’t wanna check the time.
- Simple, easy, fast and small which helps run this application in any android Device.
- Doesn’t require rooted Android device.
- And much more.
- GBWhatsApp – Download
- Working internet connection
- Mobile number which you have to register
How to Install GBWhatsApp in your Android Device
- Firstly download the GBWhatsApp in your Android device from the above-given list
- Click on the application and install in your device. You will get the pop-up of Installations Blocked
- Click on settings and tick mark unknown source
- After that install the application in your device. Wait till it gets successfully installed
- Now, open the application and click on Agree and Continue
- Now, enter your mobile number and click on next
- Verify your mobile number OTP code via call or by SMS
- Now, wait some time and the application will be registering you
- After that, you have successfully installed GBWhatsApp on your Android device.
Disa is the application which will help you out if you want to install dual WhatsApp Account on your Android device. Disa is same as the WhatsApp application it is available on play store and you can enjoy the latest update of the application with the help of disa. Disa is not having the user interface of the WhatsApp. But disa has used its own new design so that you can chat with your friends. Disa is not having the extra feature which is with GBWhatsApp but it is something which you can give a try to your Android device.
- Firstly download the disa application from here – Play Store
- Open the application and you will see a registration page
- Enter your mobile number and other details correctly
- After registration, you new WhatsApp Account is open. You chat with your friends
By following this method you can easily Install Dual WhatsApp Account on your Android device. If you face any difficulty while installing the application or any issues feel free to comment below and we will surely help you out. This was the easy method which you can try. Disa is the new application from which there are no ban issues and available on play store too. Thank you for visiting and keep visiting for more tips and tricks like this and as always peace out.