Gionee has taken this MWC to update your Elife S5 bringing the minimum in thicknesswithout the mistakes of other manufacturers, which to reduce the thickness almost always end up punishing drums.
A large battery to 5.5 mm thick
If I had to highlight the new Gionee Elife S7 would have to judge for more than his slender figure. The phones in this class have always sin to include a battery that does not measure up, and that is why we should look positively at Elife S7, terminal that have integrated 2750mAh battery, one pass.
In addition, to further improve their consumption, AMOLED panel with ACL technologyreduces power consumption by 25% compared to the previous generation. This gives us greater autonomy, because the screen is usually one of the components that consume more battery power.
Its technical specifications are:
- SUPER AMOLED screen of 5.2 “with FullHD resolution, 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Mediatek MT6752 SoC 64bit Octacore to 1.7GHz
- 2GB of RAM
- 16 GB of internal storage
- 8MP front camera
- 13MP rear camera capable of taking 6 pictures in one second
- Battery 2750mAh
- Body unibody aluminum frames and magnesium
- Front and rear covered by glass Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 5.0 with 3.0 layer of customization Friend
- 5.5 x 67.4 x 139.8 mm
Price and Availability
Gionee intends to launch its new model in India from April, priced at 29,999 rupees.